The MD of Taber has developed the following criteria when implementing an Advisory, Fire Restriction or Fire Ban. This Policy applies to all campgrounds, hamlets and rural areas within its municipal borders.
- No restrictions on open fires. Fire permits are issued without reservation. Permits must be obtained before burning.
- The public is advised that a higher risk of fire exists. Fire permits continue to be issued.
- Not permitted:
- Any open fires or campfires at the Grand Forks or Sherburne Campgrounds.
- All fire permits are cancelled.
- Permitted: NRCB-approved covered incinerator, propane BBQ, propane fire table, charcoal BBQ, and pellet BBQ.