The Municipal District of Taber will award a maximum of 4 – $500.00 bursaries per year.
The following conditions apply:
1. Preference in awarding the bursaries will be given to students enrolled in programs that will lead to employment within the field of agriculture. If more than 4 eligible applications are received the 4 judged to be the most applicable to agriculture will be awarded a bursary.
2. Students must be enrolled in a full-time program at an accredited college or university.
3. Students must have been residents of a community within the geographic boundaries of the Municipal District of Taber prior to enrollment in college or university to be eligible for a bursary.
4. The bursary will be awarded only once per individual.
5. Academic standards will apply.
6. Applications will be accepted starting August 1st and closing August 31st of the current year.
7. All applications for bursaries to be considered at the September ASB meeting